Honey extractor, 4-frame cassette, electric drive, BASIC
Cassette honey extractor, Ø600mm, 4-frame, electric drive, Langstroth, BASIC LINE. Packed in carton, self-assembly required.
Honey extractor intended for self-assembly
The 4-frame honey extractor is the basic version of the device used for extracting honey. This version is equipped with an electric drive. The manual controller is simple and intuitive to use – a convenient knob is used to increase / decrease the revolutions. The honey extractor is quiet while working, and the drive is very easy to set in motion and stop if necessary.
The small scale of the device makes it easy to move around to store.
All tangential honey extractors, regardless of the manufacturer, require rotating the frames to spin the honey on both sides of the frame. Tangential and cassette extractors protect the frames from damage, and are suitable for spinning most honey varieties. It is easy for even beginner beekeepers to use.
The bottom has been profiled to force the honey to flow down quickly to the drain valve. As a result, honey extraction and washing of honey extractors is simple.
All elements of honey extractors in contact with honey are made of food grade materials.
Advantages of a 4-frames Cassette Honey extractor Basic Line to suit Langstroth frames:
– it holds 4 large Langstroth frames
– manually turned baskets – no need to pull the frames out to spin the other side
– light and handy (the diameter of the drum measures only 600 cm)
– very easy to use
– quiet work
– transparent, secure cover
– funnel-shaped bottom
– legs and horizontal bar reinforced powder coated
– meets sanitary and hygienic requirements
– the construction of the basket protects the frames from breakage
– a set of tools necessary for assembly included
– spare parts are easily accessible, e.g. valves, hinges
– affordable and good quality
– made in Poland
– 24V / 120W motor
– 230V power supply
– easy to assemble, disassemble and clean
– drain valve 6/4 ”
– weight of the honey extractor: 24.5 kg
The drum – has a diameter of 500 mm and is made of 304 acid-resistant stainless steel.
Honey extractor basket – made of stainless, acid-resistant rods, arranged in a way that protects the frames against breaking slices during spinning. Mesh size 25×70 mm.
Valve – plastic 6/4 “.
Cover , made of meta-plexiglass, making it possible to observe the spinning process without the necessity to open the honey extractor and risk contact with the rotating basket.
The beam and legs – powder coated, which increases the resistance of the coating.
|Dimensions||80 × 120 × 80 cm|